Coal Era Coming to an End?

The Coal Era stands clearly at an end
Can you imagine a life without energy from Coal? Directly or indirectly, all of us use thermal energy in form of electricity
Worldwide, only 21 per cent of all ‘final energy’ is consumed in the form of electricity. Direct use of fuels like oil, gas, coal and biomass contribute the remaining 79 per cent of the final energy.
The numbers speak loud and clear. As an EcoProfessional you can see the potential it is opening.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *