Watergy | The Revolutionary Short Course
It is a two-day intense, weekend program of interactive learning. It offers solutions. It builds your ability to ask the right questions to create solutions for energy, water, waste, air management. It extends to building materials, to landscapes, to lakes and afforestation.
It is designed by professionals drawn from industry and academia. It’s 100% oriented toward solution-learning with rare insights into management challenges of accepting green solutions, sizing of challenge, methodology and approach to design, economics & ecology of solutions. The programmes demand about 16 hours each, of Learners time. On clearing Assessments & Evaluations, Watergy Pro offers certification.
What Watergy Pro offers
- All successful candidates are conferred the privileged Watergy CP enabling them to serve as Certified Practitioner status.
- Helpline Watergy. The Program offers at no extra cost to every Watergy CP a HelpLine for 3 months from date of ending of program. This is to answer every question of Watergy CPs on the multiple solutions they are trained for.
What do you gain from Watergy?
- By becoming a Watergy professional, you gain expertise that helps career advancement and growth.
- Watergy enables interviews in a range of companies for job aspirants.
- Increases professional credibility
- Offers formal recognition and verified environmental skills and knowledge
- Offers valuable discounts on professional development courses and events at Watergy and AltTech Foundation or in other professional bodies.
- Enhances professional marketability and mobility for Watergy CPs.
- Opportunity to network and get involved in a growing community of Watergy CPs.
- Be the first to know about career opportunities for EcoProfessionals in industry, government, business and other areas.
- The Certification of any green rating system gives you exams on the rating system’s performance. Watergy trains you to solution sustainability with hands-on knowledge of real-world case-studies.
- All green rating agencies offer passive learning with focus on parameters and benchmarks for green buildings. Watergy shares with you lessons and experiences that help you green those buildings – not just study benchmarks.
- As a manager professional, an Watergy CP learns the ‘think process’ for creating solutions.
- If you have any questions about contributing to the Foundation, please contact us.